June 21 is Father’s Day—and a great opportunity to promote some of the cool things you can do to trick out your clients’ backyards (the original man cave).
So why not get on the phone or send an email to let your clients know what you can offer this Father’s Day?
Here are six ways to trick out the original man cave, just in time for Father’s Day:
1. Outdoor kitchens. Cooking and grilling outdoors is one of our favorite past times, and something we look forward to all summer long. Offer your clients a custom outdoor kitchen—and with Ready-To-Finish (RTF) cabinets, you can save time and labor on installation!
2. Bull BBQ grills and accessories. What father wouldn’t want a high-quality outdoor grill? Think of the steaks, burgers and brats he can make while bragging to his friends about his new pride and joy. Or perhaps he’s an outdoor pizza oven kind-of-guy…we’ve got those, too.
3. Fire rings and features. Help that father keep the party going this summer with a fire ring or cool fire feature to impress your guests. Let him add his personal touch by picking out his own colored glass or stone to dress it up with his unique style.
5. Outdoor sound system. What better way to help dad relax than by listening to his favorite songs as he enjoys his backyard space? Install a professional quality sound system with Sonance Sonarray SR1 Landscape Audio System, an 8-speaker plus subwoofer system that blends easily into any landscape.
6. Bistro lighting. Just like you see on restaurant patios, you, too, can offer your clients a different lighting option with bistro-style patio lighting. Nothing creates an entertaining atmosphere quite like bistro lighting for backyard BBQs and summertime events!
Stop what you’re doing, take a look at your client list, and reach out—they’re looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift, and you’ve got this in the bag.